Diets, counting carbs, etc; they all seem to be ineffective to losing weight. The best diet is the one you can put together; the one that works with your body. Here are some tips/components to easily shed poundage.
1. Other people’s diets. Let’s tackle this first, before anything else. If you’ve tried to use another person’s diet and aren’t seeing results, don’t be surprised: other people’s diets may not work for you.
2. Exercise. This is the shortcut to shedding some serious poundage. Exercise works your body, strengthens your muscles (the heart in particular), burns fat, keeps your body active, helps to regulate body processes, gives you more energy during the day, etc.
3. Metabolism, the dreaded ‘M’ word. Metabolism; your best friend and worst enemy. It’s the rate at which your body metabolizes, or consumes, food and drinks. The faster your metabolism, the more weight you lose. So to lose weight, we need to curve our metabolism to be at its peak.
However, exercise helps to curve your caloric intake, which means you’d be able to consume more than just 1,500 calories a day; and this is where exercise is key!!!!
4. Fruits and Vegetables. Fruits and vegetables are essential to your body and weight loss. They’re loaded with vitamins and minerals all meant to not only boost your energy, but to also keep your body’s processes working and working efficiently.
5. Snacking. Love Oreos? A critical part of weight loss is to not psychologically cut off something. If your mind craves chocolate chip cookies, don’t hold back! Otherwise, your mind will only focus on getting you to appease this craving, and not focus on everything else.
6. Fast food. Fast food, not only does it taste bad, but it’s bad for you in a variety of ways. Amongst those is weight loss. So, strictly NO fast food. If you’re not so serious about weight loss, do your best to keep it at once per week. Either way, keep everything rationalized; for every Big Mac Meal you eat a month, eat a vegetable salad once a week for one/two weeks.
Have other diets that you use and works? Please share them with others in the comments below.